Tyrant Mechwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feedback plox :)

2 posters

Go down

Feedback plox :) Empty Feedback plox :)

Post  Twizzie Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:34 am

Hey guys,

I just made a new (fun) deck and it works decently. However i was thinking that maybe some of you guys could give me suggestions to improve it, as i am still a noob.

commander: hydraulis (dnno about this tbh)

airstrike x2 emp x1 mend wounds 1x bolide walker x2 bolster xeno x1 stealthy niaq x1 aegis 1x tiamat 1x

I feel hydraulis is a really good commander the only problem i have is his low hp. the problem with this deck is that you dont have alot of units out and when you hit the wrong cards you can easily get attacked once or twice in the early stages thus losing.... still its pretty funny to play this deck xD you can wipe an enemy almost instantly.

Twizzie

Back to top Go down

Feedback plox :) Empty Re: Feedback plox :)

Post  TheAdvantage Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:03 am

Idea My recommendations would be to switch to Atlas first of all. Hydraulis can work for certain deck builds, but not most. Also usually 2 or 3 is the max action cards you want to have just because of draws and hp reasons. You have more than enough heal so either drop airstrike and aegis, or mends wounds, I would go with dropping aegis and airstrike. Next you need to address lack of speed, I would put predator is one of those cleared up spaces. Also you essentially have no cards that do any real damage except niaq, I would add a daemon in that other empty slot that was opened there. I would also probably switch pummeler for one of the bolides as that will keep your seige and give you damage to boot. Just my 2 cents afro

TheAdvantage

Back to top Go down

Post  Twizzie Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:38 am

the whole idea of the deck was to drop 1-2 cards then keep taking out their cards with airstrike or healing my own with mend wounds. I could effectively keep this up untill both walkers or any other card for that matter came of cooldown and then it would be gg. However it clearly doesnt work with surge (in regular fights it wins almost always schocking isnt it xD?). However i have to admit that i severly lack damage output besides niaq and this turned out to be a problem vs those weaken decks, however this could be solved by saving niaq for last. But as you rightly pointed out I was heavily relyign on draws and my commanders hp was very bad. Taking out aegis and an airstrike seems logical (getting aegis up is very diffcicult especially if you dont have alot of other assault cards).
Anyway thanks and i'll see if i can change somethings around ^^

Twizzie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum