Tyrant Mechwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BT fast with 4x Hatchet

3 posters

Go down

BT fast with 4x Hatchet Empty BT fast with 4x Hatchet

Post  qeurul Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:43 am

Hi, just found this build, tried it against about 20 5000k arena rating guys on auto and didnt lose once. So what do you think? Any obvious improvements that would make this fast deck more deadly?

I dont have more than two asylums, would though want to change vampire for even more hatchets:)

BT fast with 4x Hatchet Bt20fa13

qeurul

Back to top Go down

BT fast with 4x Hatchet Empty Re: BT fast with 4x Hatchet

Post  gise Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:48 am

i would use another leader, with rally. Because you leach back your health already. But it is a good deck, think you will lose with it from the top guys with those strike 4 buildings.

gise

Back to top Go down

Post  qeurul Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:21 am

Yeah thats true, but for those I have a different raider deck, the one I posted on another thread. I was thinking replacing commander with Dalia (weaken 2) since all the deck actually needs is to get few attack cards rolling by the time asylums are on the field.

and so weakening the first one or two enemy units would be the tidal point of the fight. Once there is three or four cards on the field with asylums its over for the enemy.

Thank you for your advice

qeurul

Back to top Go down

Post  2human Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:35 pm

Yeah dalia would be a good call, or even better would be dracorex (weaken all 1). I would also through in a venomous raptor or a mawcor just as a finisher. It might also be good to leave those two vamps in there because the four health can help out against strike decks and heaven forbid they drop a predator or cannon walker first and run the train on your hatchets.
2human
2human
Admin

https://mechwarriors.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  qeurul Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:08 am

Okay I threw Dalia in as commander and switched one hatchet with mawcor. Lets see how that runs.

What do you think, would it qualify as a good defensive deck in our wars?

qeurul

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum