Tyrant Mechwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Armor deck

3 posters

Go down

Armor deck Empty Armor deck

Post  KrazyMonkey68 Sun May 22, 2011 6:33 pm

Dracorex

5x Toxic Cannon
2x Aegis
1x Mech Walker
1x Blood Wall
1x Bolide Walker

I don't have the cards for this deck yet but I'm just curious what you guys think. If it sucks, I'm not gonna waste 60k gold on toxic cannons.

I figure that with Dracorex's weaken all 1 and toxic cannon's armor 2, it'll make all 3 attack cards useless. Since there isn't many pierce cards, it should be able to stay alive for awhile especially with the aegis. I was thinking about subing a toxic cannon for a command center (rally all raiders 2) for more firepower.

KrazyMonkey68

Back to top Go down

Armor deck Empty Re: Armor deck

Post  gise Mon May 23, 2011 6:40 am

think that could work..

gise

Back to top Go down

Post  KrazyMonkey68 Tue May 24, 2011 4:27 am

I think it might work to. Another problem I think it'll have is that rally might destroy this deck. Since weakening doesn't make a card's attack go negative (unless the first weakening is more than the attack, i.e weakening 2 will make a 1 attack go to -1), structures or cards that rally might be a problem.

I don't think it should be a problem since by the time their structure is ready to rally, I should already be dominating. But is also another reason why i have bolide walkers in but the 4 delay might be too slow.

KrazyMonkey68

Back to top Go down

Post  TheAdvantage Tue May 24, 2011 5:19 pm

Good idea, I could definitely see an armor deck catching some people off guard if they don't have any pierce. Blood wall will be useless most of the time though as most people will have enough siege in an offensive deck to take out just 1 wall quite easily. Maybe EMP or another unit to replace it?

TheAdvantage

Back to top Go down

Post  KrazyMonkey68 Wed May 25, 2011 1:17 pm

Yeah I really wasn't too sure what card to put there. I wanted to add a bit more weakening to the deck. I guess a nimbus could also work. I might swap a toxic cannon for a EMP though. 5 seems a bit too much.

KrazyMonkey68

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down